St. Margaret's Hope, South Ronaldsay, Orkney, KW17 2TL
Spacious family house built on a single level, boasting beautiful sea views. Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Weekly price guide: £650 to £700SLEEPS 6 Contact the owner
A modern, spacious and well insulated Norwegian built cottage in an exceptionally quiet and peaceful location on South Ronaldsay. With a 180 degree view of Scapa Flow and surrounded by beautiful countryside and breathtaking coastal walks, it's a perfect location to escape and 'recharge' your batteries.
Built all on one level, this property is both children and wheelchair friendly.
We are just a short drive away from the picturesque village of St. Margaret's Hope and the Pentland Ferries Terminal where the shortest and quickest car ferry service crosses regularly to Gill's Bay on mainland Scotland.
- Spacious and well equipped Kitchen/Diner and utilty room.
- Light and airy Lounge overlooking Scapa Flow. Freeview TV.
- 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms, 2 with a Seaview.
- Large wetroom/shower room with toilet and wash hand basin.
- Plenty of outside Sitting, Playing and Car Parking space.
- Picnic Bench/BBQ area, washing line and large enclosed lawns.
- Bed linen & towels are provided and a small welcome pack on arrival.
Bedroom 1: Double
Bedroom 2: Double
Bedroom 3: Choose from single or bunk bed
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
£100 deposit required on booking and the balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- Parking available
- No smoking
- Sorry, no pets
- Highchair available
- Travel cot available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Sleeps 6
Dawn or Garry
Kirmareth , St. Margaret's Hope, South Ronaldsay, Orkney, KW17 2TL
- Duncansby Head Lighthouse
- Banks Chambered Tomb
- St Magnus Cathedral
- Ring of Brodgar
- Hackness Martello Tower and Battery
- Olav's Wood
- The Cairns Dig
- Highland Park Whisky Distillery
- Longhope Lifeboat Museum
- Grain Earth House
- Wideford Hill Cairn
- Cuween Hill Chambered Cairn
- OLD WORLD ORDER MEGALITHIC THE DWARFIE STANE,...
- RSPB Scotland Hoy nature reserve
- Maeshowe Visitor Centre
- Standing Stones of Stenness
- Barnhouse Settlement
- Unstan Chambered Cairn
- Michael Sinclair RPT Woodturner
- The Castle & Gardens of Mey